quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

Couture Parfait - Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2014

I have been called delusional for thinking Karl Lagerfeld's Chanel has the same feel season after season but, honestly, sometimes all I see are shapes and tweeds that were done and redone way too many times. When I started going through the images of Chanel's most recent couture show, I felt I had seen that oversize tweed jacket and tweed crop top before. However, not wanting to give up on Chanel, because it is Chanel after all, I carried on and what I discovered was a bit more than more of the same. It was the future and 80's faded pastels and my Rollerblade Barbie (fanny pack included) all in one show (sigh!). Top that if you can, couturiers!

 Chanel - Haute Couture Spring 2014

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

portuguese girl with american dreams disse...

gosto muito dos ténis da Chanel!

Filipa disse...

Esse ténis são demais:)))

http://Styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com