sábado, 2 de novembro de 2013

Wild Irish Rose

Hi everyone! Yeah, I haven't blogged in a while, I know... I've just been busy. Not that kind of busy you use as an excuse not to go out with that creepy guy from work you've been avoiding, but that kind of busy that doesn't allow you to do your dishes for a week and wash your hair for five days, yes, that's right, FIVE days (thank God for dry shampoo). But I'm back, at least for today and I want to show you the most beautiful place I've seen in a long time, Kerry in Ireland. We rented a car and headed down to Kerry for the bank holiday weekend last week. It was the best call after a couple of months of madness. The place is magic and oh-so-romantic, specially if you stay in an awesome b&b with a view to the mountains and award-winning macarons for breakfast (a big thanks to Sam at Seaview House btw). I can't believe I've been living in this country for two and half years and had never been there. Loser! I could totally show you the crappy pictures I took, but Annie Leibovitz was there recently and she did a better job. So here is my favourite place in Ireland (so far).








Wild Irish Rose
Daria Werbowy and Adam Driver by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue US, September 2013
Fashion Editor: (The genius) Grace Coddington
Hair: Julien d'Ys

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

Sem comentários: