quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

Vacation Countdown - 15 Days To be Home


How cute is this cosmetics bag? Too cute I say!
So cute I'm actually making a mental list of reasons why I need to change bags, but the main one is that I've been using mine for two years, so it's dirty and is probably full of bad and disgusting germs (appealing to my OCD side here). Yeah, I definitely need a new one...

O quão gira é esta necessaire? Gira demais!
Tão gira que já estou aqui a fazer uma lista mental das razões pelas quais devia mudar de necessaire, mas a principal é que já tenho a minha há uns dois anos, por isso já está suja e cheia de germes nojentos (vamos apelar ao meu lado que sofre de OCD). Sem dúvida, preciso mesmo de uma nova.

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

leny one disse...

hi, stopping by after a while, i was enjoying your birthday wishlist and i turned 26 couple days ago as well so i came to wish you a happy birthday or at least the following year))

Mrs. D disse...

Eu voto na malinha nova!

Beijocas :)