sábado, 9 de junho de 2012

Seasonless


Erin Wasson for Elle Korea, June 2012
Sun Li in Prabal Gurung for Elle China, July 2012
Jac Jagaciak and Liu Wen in Calvin Klein Fall 2012 for Vogue China, July 2012- by Patrick Demarchelier 
Lara Stone for Vogue China Beauty, July 2012 - by Peter Lindbergh 
(Isn't that the Calvin Klein dress she wore in Cannes? I could bet my life on it!/ Não é o vestido Calvin Klein que ela usou em Cannes? Aposto a minha vidinha!)

Lately I've paying more and more attention to Asian publications and decided to share a few recent ones with you. Although some are already making the transition to Fall, they're beautiful and very very appealing.  I guess the fashion world moves so fast now, there's no point in making season appropriate covers. But i wish they did. We all need to slow down a little bit and live more in the now. 

How about you? Do you like them? What's your favorite?

Ultimamente tenho andado a prestar mais atenção às publicações de moda asiáticas e decidi partilhar algumas convosco. Apesar de algumas já estarem a fazer a transição para o Outono, são lindas e muito, muito apelativas. Acho que o mundo da moda se move tão depressa, que já não vale a pena fazer capas para a estação em que estamos, mas gostava que o fizessem. Precisamos todos de abrandar um bocadinho e de viver mais no presente.

E vocês, gostam? Qual a vossa preferida?

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

Heidi-likes disse...

Great pictures! I'm doing a topshop giveaway on my blog, I'd love you to check it out x

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

The New Black disse...

A Erin e a Lara Stone são o máximo

http://newblackis.blogspot.pt/