sexta-feira, 1 de junho de 2012

Psychedelic - Triya At Fashion Rio

Tryia summer 2013

I'm a great fan of this psychedelic, kaleidoscope effect, and these are exceptionally made prints on extremely fun pieces, which makes Tryia my favorite collection from this edition of Fashion Rio. And the shoes? To die for!
What do you think? Amazing, right?

This closes my Fashion Rio series. Hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did!

Sou uma grande fã destes efeitos psicadélicos de caleidoscópio e estes são especialmente bem feitos em peças muito divertidas, o que faz da Tryia a minha colecção preferida desta edição do Fashion Rio. E aqueles sapatos? De morrer!O que acharam? Muito giro, não é?

E assim fecha a minha série de posts sobre o Fashion Rio. Espero que tenham gostado tanto como eu!

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

1 comentário:

Dina L.Andersen disse...

I love your blog, therefore I have nominated you to "the versatile blogger award"

http://spikesandstuds.blogspot.pt/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

xoxo