quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2012

Birthday Countdown - 26 Days To 26

 050 Princess Peach (ultimate colour)
080 Corallicious Pink (ultimate shine)
110 Shy Flamingo (ultimate shine)
180 Meet Violeta (ultimate shine)


I'm absolutely crazy about these colors. They're so perfect for the summer.
How about you? Do you like them? Would you wear orange or lilac lipstick? Let me know.
Estou completamente louca com estas cores. São tão perfeitas para o Verão.
E vocês, gostam? Usariam laranja ou lilás nos lábios? Contem-me!

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)
 

11 comentários:

Ervilha Coscuvilha disse...

Para mim, quanto mais discretos, melhor! ;)

Jessica disse...

i really need to find the perfect coral color *sigh*

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

SymbioticLife disse...

I'd be willing to try the orange shade but I realized a long time ago that I have a very narrow range of colors that look their best on me and I'm willing to be the coraliscious one would be the winner.

Unknown disse...

Thank you that follow my blog!!!
I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin №9!!!
хохо

Diana

double-ganger.blogspot.com

twitter

facebook

OreAkinwale disse...

I have a bright orange lipstick which I love! But I've never tried a lilac! :) Do you want to follow each other?

http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Joana Nunes disse...

Cores lindas! Adorei o lilás :)

Buzz disse...

Gosto das cores todas =)

Jo - Lost in the Haze disse...

I love love love those lipstick colours - so gorgeous! <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Gigi disse...

I'm literally obesessed with lipsticks and I have to say that I've got all those colors :).

sonia // daring coco disse...

I'd definitely do orange but I'm not sure about lilac - don't think I would pull it off myself!

Have a great weekend!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

Lau's Room Escape disse...

Eu usava o laranja sem dúvida alguma :)

Adoro ver nos lábios ;)

Beijinho*

http://purpurinsworld.blogspot.pt/

Segue-me também