domingo, 10 de junho de 2012

Birthday Countdown - 23 Days To 26


I might not be going to the beach any time soon, but that doesn't stop me from craving a girl's best beach companion, a straw bag. Absolutely love this one from Mango, that works for the beach and the city alike.
What do you guys think?

Posso estar muito longe de ir à praia, mas isso não me impede de babar pela melhor companheira de praia que uma mulher pode ter, uma mala/cesta de palha. Estou louca por esta da Mango, que tanto dá para a praia como para a cidade.
E vocês, gostam?

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)


2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Cool!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Kisses from Italy

Giuseppe

Unknown disse...

I also love the bags of straw! pastoral theme!