sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

Birthday Countdown - 11 Days To 26


And today I decided to fall in love with this.
For some reason I've been feeling drawn to stones and crystals, specially in blue and purple. Just feels so chic to me.
How about you? Do you like this kind of jewelry?
E hoje decidi encantar-me por isto.
Por alguma razão, tenho andado atraída por pedras e cristais, especialmente em azul e roxo. 
Acho tão chic!
E vocês, gostam deste tipo de jóia?
 
Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

10 comentários:

Queen Treasure disse...

i love that jewellery too
btw mind to fllw each other?let me know
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Unknown disse...

OMG love it!!

GIVEAWAY on my blog, check it out if you want ;)

Ana Novo disse...

oh meu deus.

Ruby disse...

Really gorgeous !!!!
it looks very artistic and stunning ♥

anyway, I have a giveaway too on my blog!
MOST people said those are adorable give away, SO come visit and check my blog :)
rubyandrosa.blogspot.com

pretty affairs disse...

oh, i love this kinda jewellery! :) love the look of rough, 'unpolished' crystals!

jessica-anne disse...

That is one gorgeous cuff! I've been seeing a lot of crystal jewellery like this lately, I love them all :)

www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
xx

Sofia Carvalho disse...

Muito obrigada Diana, do fundo do meu coração. :)

Beijinhos

Unknown disse...

Girissima <33

xoxo*
IV

pretty affairs disse...

following you back, honey ;)

Progulka disse...

Esta pulseira é simplesmente maravilhosa.