quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2012

True Blood Mania Is Coming - Anna Paquin For Fashion Magazine

Anna Paquin for Fashion Magazine, Summer 2012

One of my favorite actresses, from one of my favorite shows in one of my favorite trends.
That's all!
Oh, and God, could you please make me have a body like hers, without dieting, going to the gym and visiting the plastic surgeon? I know it's a lot to ask for, but you kinda owe me! Thanks!
Uma das minha actrizes preferidas, de uma das minhas séries preferidas, a usar uma das minha tendências preferidas. 
E é só!
Ah, e Deus, será que dá para ter um corpo como o dela, mas sem dietas, idas ao ginásio e visitas ao cirurgião plástico? Sei que é pedir muito, mas acho que estás em dívida para comigo. Obrigada!

3 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

I find Anna Paquin to be such an unusual beauty. I haven't gotten to see her in much but what I've seen I've liked.

Diana Teodoro disse...

She truly is! That's why I love her so much!

dress up files disse...

I think she's gorgeous too! Haha...love your prayer!