quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012

The Pretty And The Ballsy

Jessica Chastain for AnOther Magazine Spring 2012 - Loving the old Hollywood glam/fake vibe!
Adoro a vibe old Hollywood/estrela falsa!
Frida Aasen and Monkey fo Dazed & Confused, March 2012 - What's there not to love about fashion with balls? Como não amar moda com "bolas"?
Lais Ribeiro for Vogue Deutschland (Germany/Alemanha) , March 2012 - Pink and brown. Pretty does the trick! Rosa e castanho. Um daqueles casos em que o bonito basta.
Adele for US Vogue, March 2012 - Although Adele is a singing superstar and not a model, it's still exciting to see a plus-size girl on the cover of a major magazine. Apesar da Adele ser uma estrela da música e não uma modelo, é bastante emocionante ver uma menina de tamanho grande na capa de uma revista desta dimensão.

When I was sick as a kid, I'd sit in bed and read "Anita" books (aka Martine in the original French). If you're a girl born in the last 4 decades, you're bound to know them. My collection is huge and I'm still completing it and reading it with the same excitement. However, my books are in Portugal and I'm sick in Dublin. So what's the next best thing? Fashion magazines. Here are a few that I wouldn't mind having to help me through this cold. Honestly, I have little knowledge of what's inside, but the covers...They just sold it for me. Loving all the pretty, the odd, the furry and the cleavage!
How about you?
And tell me, do you have any go-to routine when you'r sick? Something that makes you feel better? Tell me all about it!
Quando estava doente em pequenina, sentava-me na cama a ler os livros da Anita (Qualquer menina nascida nas últimas quatro décadas, conhece estes livros.). A minha colecção é enorme e ainda a leio e completo com o mesmo entusiasmo de antigamente. No entanto, os meus livros estão em Portugal e eu estou doente em Dublin... Qual a solução? Ler revistas de moda, claro! Aqui vos deixo umas que não me importava nada de ter para me ajudar a ultrpassar esta maldita gripe. Sinceramente, desconheço a maioria do conteúdo, mas as capas...As capas são suficientes. Conquistada pela beleza, o bizarro, a pêlo e o decote.
E vocês, gostaram?
E digam-me, têm alguma rotina quando estão doentes? Algo que vos faça sentir melhor? Contem-me tudo!

1 comentário:

Bookaholic and Shopaholic disse...

Adorei as capas, principalmente a da Adele! :)