sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Pastel & Lace

H&M

Sales season is pretty much over and this year I didn't get to buy a lot of things, but the ones I did were lovely. My favorite purchase of the season was this pale pink lace blazer from H&M. It's one of those special pieces that I could not not buy. I went to H&M to buy some jeans and was walking around the store in Chiado, Lisbon, when I turned around and saw  it completely out of place next to some winter coats. I raced (and I really did) to get to it and when I did I grabbed and refused to let go. I looked at the size hoping, praying that it was in my size...It wasn't. It was a 42 (UK and Ireland size 12 and USA size 8, I believe) and I'm a size 46...Despite that minor fact I decided to try it on and it fit! IT FIT! How I will never know! But it fits and I can button it and all! I guess miracles do happen when you believe!
It was €20 and I've only worn it once in Portugal, but I hope to wear it a lot during the summer. After all it ties well with the lace and pastel trends.
What do you think of it? And what about lace and pastels? Are you a big fan like me?
And have you ever had a miracle sales moment like this?
Let me know!

A época dos saldos está praticamente acabada e este ano não deu para comprar muita coisa, mas as coisas que comprei são mesmo fantásticas. A minha compra preferida da estação foi este blazer rosa pálido da H&M. É uma daquelas peças que não podia deixar de comprar. Fui à H&M do Chiado comprar calças de ganga e quando andava lá às voltas olhei para trás e vi-o completamente fora do sítio ao pé de uns casacões de Inverno. Corri (e corri mesmo), agarrei-o e já não larguei. Olhei para o tamanho, esperando, rezando que fosse o meu tamanho....Não era. Era um 42 e eu sou um 46...Apesar desse pequeno contratempo, decido experimentar e serviu! SERVIU! Como, não sei, mas serve e consigo abotoar e tudo. Acho que há mesmo milagres quando se tem fé!
Custou €20 e ainda só o usei uma vez, mas espero usá-lo bastante durante o Verão. Afinal casa duas das grandes tendências da estação, a renda e as cores pastel.
E vocês o que acharam? São fãs de renda e cores pastel como eu?
E já tiveram algum milagre nos saldos como eu? 
Contem-me tudo!

ps: I'll be spending the weekend in Oslo, Norway, so I don't believe I'll post. But I hope to be back Monday with some lovely Oslo moments to share with you.
ps: Vou passar o fim-de-semana a Oslo, Noruega, por isso não devo postar nada nos próximos dois dias. Mas espero estar de volta na segunda com tesourinhos de Oslo para partilhar convosco.

2 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

The jacket is pure loveliness. I didn't get to exploit the sales that much myself. It seems I need so much but I just don't have the budget for it. I'm hitting thrift stores in the hopes to find just the right things to help me get through. Have fun in Norway!

Lux disse...

Que maravilha...
Deve é estar frio, mas mesmo assim espero que te divirtas muito!

Lux