sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Feeling Warm - Adriana Lima For Vogue Brasil February 2012


Adriana Lima by André Passos for Vogue Brasil, February 2012

Hi everyone! I have been quite busy these last few days, so I haven't posted anything. I wanted to show you more Couture, but I guess you've seen it all by now.
So I bring you something exuberant and exciting. The February cover of Vogue Brasil featuring Brazilian bomb Adriana Lima. I feel the sun in my face and its warmth getting into my bones just by looking at it and that says a lot coming from someone living in Dublin. 
It's sad that I don't have access to this magazine very often. It's always stunning and it's in Portuguese...
Good work, Vogue Brasil!

Olá a todos! Tenho andado um bocadinho ocupada nestes últimos dias, por isso não tenho postado nada. Queria-vos mostrar mais Couture, mas acho que nesta altura do campeonato, já está tudo visto.
Assim, trago-vos algo exuberante e excitante. A capa de Fevereiro da Vogue Brasil com a bombástica Adriana Lima. Sinto o sol a bater-me na cara e o calor a entranhar-se nos meus ossos só de olhar para esta foto. E isso é dizer muito vindo de uma pessoa que vive em Dublin.
É pena que não tenha acesso a esta revista com regularidade. Tem sempre coisas lindas e é em português...Só vantagens!
Bom trabalho, Vogue Brasil!

[Photo from Vogue Brasil's Facebook page]

2 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

I long for that kind of warmth and sun in my life right now but the reality is me sitting here shivering on the sofa lol. Gorgeous cover!

Diana Teodoro disse...

Ah I feel your pain! But just for a few seconds, I felt the sun!:)