quarta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2011

Cutie Cat


The new Paul & Joe cat inspired make-up collection is too cute to ignore! I don't even care about the shades, I just want them all! I'm loving the lipsticks with the little paws and the cat in the hat! It reminds me of the Avon make-up and beauty products I would get as a kid. My Godmother was an Avon sales rep so I had all sorts of fruity hot pink lipsticks and Christmas tree shaped soaps. How I loved being a kid! I didn't have a perfect childhood, but it was a pretty good one and I would relieve all those great moments again if I could! Actually, I'm having a very kid moment right now! I keep thinking and talking about my childhood! Am I in denial? Am I refusing to grow up? Am I too scared of my adult life? Have I gotten to that "back in my day" point? Or am I just too good at being a kid? Theories accepted!

A nova colecção da Paul & Joe é demasiado fofa para ignorar! Nem quero saber dos tons da maquilhagem, simplesmente quero a colecção toda! Adoro os batôns com as patinhas e o gato de chapéu. lembram-me das maquilhagens e produtos de beleza da avon que me davam quando era pequenina. A minha madrinha era vendedora da marca, por isso é mais que óbvio que eu tinha todos os batôns rosa choque com sabores de fruta e sabonetes em forma de árvore de Natal que existiam. Como gostava de ser pequenina! Não tive uma infância perfeita, mas foi bastante boa e reviveria todos esses bons momentos se pudesse! Na verdade, ando numa fase muito infantil. Estou sempre a pensar e a falar na minha infância. Será que estou em negação? Estarei a recusar a ordem natural das coisas, que é crescer? Estarei eu com medo da minha vida como uma adulta? Já terei chegado àquela fase do "no meu tempo"? Ou tenho apenas muito jeito para ser pequenina? Aceitam-se teorias!

Paul & Joe is sold online at Asos and in stores worldwide (check the website)
A marca Paul & Joe está à venda na Asos e em alguns países (ver o site)

4 comentários:

A Paraíso disse...

Tão lindos!!! E onde é que estão à venda?

Nobre Sandra disse...

Querida, da maneira como o mundo anda, só um louco quereria crescer...adorooooooo, que fofuras!

Lunka_Almeida disse...

Como CAT LOVER que sou, adorei tudo! =)

SymbioticLife disse...

Those are adorable! I think it's lovely to remember those times we're fond of from childhood. They're good moments to carry with us through life. I could be biased of course, because I have an affinity for all things child-like, but where's the harm in remembering our inner child? They're innocent and pure and have a much easier time appreciating simple things.