quinta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2011

This Is Art, People!

Kate Winslet covers V Magazine

Lady Gaga covers Harper's Bazaar

Today I came across these two very exciting covers. The first, V Magazine featuring the lovely Kate Winslet and the second, Harper's Bazaar with Lady Gaga. This is art, people! Feel like buying them along with two Ikea photo frames and hang them in my living room! These covers made my day! It's nice to see fashion magazines that don't just rely on their popularity and really make an effort (yes, that's for you Uk Vogue for that big big mistake with poor Vanessa Paradis and that so and so Freja cover that could have been so much more)!
So, do you love them as much as I do?

Hoje, descobri as capas mais excitantes dos últimos tempos! A primeira, a V Magazine com a amorosa Kate Winslet e a segunda, a Harper's Bazaar com a Lady Gaga. Isto é arte, minha gente! Apetece-me comprá-las juntamente com umas molduras do Ikea e pendurá-las na sala de estar. Estas revistas fizeram-me mesmo ganhar o dia! É bom ver que há revistas que, apesar da sua popularidade, ainda fazem um esforço (sim, isto é para ti, Vogue Uk. Aquele grande grande erro com a pobre Vanessa Paradis e aquela capa fraquinha com a Freja, que podia ter sido tão tão melhor...)!
E vocês, gostam delas tanto quanto eu?

2 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

Wow. The cover with Kate is beautiful and the Lady Gaga one is just so raw. I've really been getting into photography lately and the one of Gaga feels really special to me.

A Ruiva ou a Kika? disse...

Gosto mt da capa da Kate. Está linda :)