quinta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2011

Adoring Adele


Adele on the cover of the October issue of Vogue Uk

Adele is the bomb! She's got the voice, the looks, the personality! I absolutely love her! Her music is so full of soul it hurts! Oh, how I could have used some Adele in my teens and early early twenty's! I can totally picture myself listening to her and singing along while desperately crying in the darkness of my room! Drama, drama, drama! But I've moved on and so has she! I'm slightly less dramatic and she's on the cover of Vogue (she wins) ! When I found out about it I almost died with excitement! It's a beautiful cover wouldn't you say? Not the most fashion forward but beautiful and that's all I'm asking from Vogue these days. I love a full cover like this, powerful face, lot's of hair... And the mustard letters...so fall appropriate! And Adele herself...doesn't she look gorgeous?
I must get my issue today or all hell's gonna break loose! The magazine itself looks interesting. I'm dying to read the article on Azzedine Alaïa!

And how about you? Did you find this issue appealing? Are you buying it? And what are your thoughts on Adele? Was she right girl for the October issue? Let me know!

A Adele á a maior! Tem a voz, a beleza, a personalidade! Adoro-a! A música dela é tão cheia de sentimento que até dói! Oh, a Adele tinha-me dado tanto jeitinho nos meus anos de adolescência e no início dos meus 20 anos! Já me estou a imaginar no escurinho do meu quarto a ouvi-la e a cantar enquanto chorava desesperadamente...Drama, drama, drama! Mas eu já evoluí e a Adele também! Eu estou um bocadinho menos dramática e a Adele está na capa da Vogue (acho que ela ganha) ! Quando descobri, quase morri de ansiedade! A capa está bem bonita, não está? Não é a mais à frente, mas está bonita e só isso que eu peço à Vogue, por enquanto. Adoro uma capa cheia como esta. Uma cara bonita, montes de cabelo! E as letras em amarelo mustarda...tão apropriado ao Outono! E a própria Adele...não está linda?
Tenho de comprar a Vogue hoje ou isto vai acabar mal! O próprio conteúdo parece interessante e stou mortinha por ler o artigo sobre o Azzedine Alaïa!

Então e vocês? Acharam a capa cativante? Vão comprar a revista? E o que pensam da Adele? Acham que foi uma boa escolha para a capa? Digam-me de vossa justiça!

3 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

Right or wrong for the cover of Vogue for everyone else? No clue. I can only say, I love me some Adele!! You've got some great taste Diana.

A Ruiva ou a Kika? disse...

Adoro-a!!

Aproveito para te convidar a visitares o meu blog: leticiakika.blogspot.com

Black Barbie Woman disse...

Adele tem uma voz linda e é muito bonita aposto que está uma produção bem interessante. =)