sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011

Kristen*



OH MY GOD! I just died and went to magazine cover heaven! Kristen Stewart is on the cover of W's September issue and she's looking hot! Don't you all wanna die and come back looking like that? Cause I do!
I'm not a big fan of Kristen's acting (the two movies she was in I ever saw were "Twilight" and "Panic Room" and in both, she always seems to be out of breath, which is rather disturbing and annoying) but I like her. She seems sweet in a deer-in-the-headlights kind of way. She has a cool style and as we can see here, she is gorgeous!
But don't credit it all on Kristen, W Magazine has something to do with it! They always have the best covers, the ones you go and say "Oh my God, I need to take the bus to O'Connell, go to Eason and spend 10€ that I don't have in that magazine!"! Oh, it doesn't happen to you? Well, just me then!
Anyways, I'm loving the 60's Playboy bunny vibe! Hopefully Mert Allas & Marcus Piggott can come and take my picture as well. And don't forget to bring Edward Enninful to style me like a goddess!

You can read her interview here.





Oh meu Deus! Morri e fui para o paraíso das capas de revista! A Kristen Stewart está na capa da W de Setembro e está quente, muito quente! Não querem todas morrer e reencarnar na Kristen? Eu quero!
Não sou grande fã dela, enquanto actriz, porque nos dois filmes que vi dela, "Twilight" e "Sala de Pânico", ela estava sempre a arfar, o que é um bocadinho assustador e irritante. Mas ela parece querida, assim sempre meio perdida. Também tem um estilo bastante cool e, como podemos ver, a miúda é linda, por isso não há como não gostar.
Mas isto não é só obra da Kristen. A W também tem algo a ver com esta obra de arte. Eles têm sempre as melhores capas, aquelas que nos fazem pensar "Oh meu Deus, tenho de apanhar o autocarro para a O'Connell, ir à Eason e gastar €10, que não tenho, nesta revista!". Não vos acontece? É só a mim, então!
Bem, continuando, só para dizer que estou a adorar a vibe coelhinha da Playboy dos anos 60! Se Deus quiser, o Mert Allas & Marcus Piggott também vêm aqui a casa tirar-me umas fotos e trazem também o Edward Enninful para fazer o styling à deusa de Hollywwod!

Podem ler a entrevista aqui.

*Cause any other title would have been too much!
*Porque qualquer outro título teria sido demais!

2 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

Yes, she is undeniably gorge!!! Is it just me or does she look a bit like Megan Fox in some of the shots?

Diana Teodoro disse...

She does look a bit like Megan! I guess they have the same kind of beauty, dark hair, green cat eyes...