terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

Under The Rain Fashionista

Guessing some of you might have missed me! No? Either way I feel I owe you an explanation for going MIA for so long! Believe it or not I left my sunny Portugal and came to very rainy Ireland! Why? Love... Moved in with my genius boyfriend, who's a badass geek in Dublin! Most people think I'm absolutely insane, but if I can't be crazy at 24, when will I have another chance?

And this is why I haven't posted anything in a while! Making all the travelling arrangements, packing (two days of trying to fit everything I own in two suitcases), and spending time with the ones I love and left behind... That kinda took precedence over blogging!

But now I'm back! And let me tell you, Dublin is a totally different fashion world! Carrying an umbrella is not only a necessity but also a fashion statement!
Lulu Guinness


Trench coats are also a must! I'd go for this Burberry one, but...

Burberry Prorsum


...for now I'll settle for this amazing H&M trench. All of the style, none of the credit card debt!
H&M


And rain boots...Oh how I hate them! Mostly because there's no heel! But here's the answer to my prayers: high heel lace-up Hunters. Cute, right? Must get them!
Hunter

I'll keep you posted on all my Dublin fashion adventures! And wish me luck! Not that I need it! I already feel like the luckiest girl in the world!:D

Versão Portuguesa: Peço imensa desculpa por não postar nada há tanto tempo, mas tenho andado super ocupada! Devido à loucura do amor, deixei o meu Portugal e vim para Dublin, viver com o meu namorado cromo, o géniozinho da informática! Como é óbvio, fazer as malas e tudo o resto tem-me mantido bastante ocupada! Mas agora estou de volta!
Dublin é muito diferente em termos de estilo! Apesar de haver H&M, Zara e afins, é toda uma nova dimensão! E os essenciais de estilo passaram de sandálias a galochas, e de tops a trench coats e não esquecer o sempre necessário chapéu de chuva! Vou-vos mantendo informados! Desejem-me sorte! Não que precise! Já me sinto a rapariga mais sortuda do mundo! :D

2 comentários:

Haushinka disse...

Hello! Welcome to the Irish Island! :)
**
Raquel

Diana Teodoro disse...

Thanks!;)
***